Exakat Cloud supports Bitbucket Cloud either to create an Exakat Cloud Account or just to bind your Bitbucket Cloud Account to you Exakat Cloud Account.
When you use Bitbucket Cloud to register or bind your Bitbucket Cloud Account to Exakat Cloud, Exakat read your personal information and all repositories to which your account is linked.
Exakat Cloud displays the list of all public or private repositories to which your account is linked so that you can add them to a Exakat Cloud Project as repositories to be analyzed
Currently, the integration between Exakat Cloud and Bitbucket Cloud has the following features :
- list all project to which the user is : owner or member @controle
- avoid code access and analyse as of the user is not autorized any more
- avoid code access and analyse from Bitbucket Cloud deleted repository
- synchronize code before each new analyse
- synchronize branch and tag after each log-in Exakat Cloud
Currently, the integration between Exakat Cloud and your Bitbucket Cloud Account request the following permissions and scope :
- Read your account information
- Read your repositories and properties
- Read your code
If necessary, you can revoke our Exakat Cloud acces in your Bitbucket Cloud Account
Currently, the integration between Exakat Cloud and Bitbucket Cloud has the following limitations :
- Deleted repositories in Bitbucket Cloud are not automatically deleted inside Exakat Cloud,
- Managed Teams in Bitbucket Cloud are not supported inside Exakat Cloud.